Critical Mass has been renamed to Critical Annihilation to avoid confusion with the other game named Critical Mass on steam.
A new engine test featuring the new shattering has been uploaded to
The previous version will stay up as well for now until the current one is completely stable.
- Fixed rifle aim, will now aim at center mass when cursor on target
- Added explosion effects
- Added napalm to AC-130 ammo
- Added shatter physics (can be turned off in options)
- Added floating voxel detection (no more floating trees)
- Added noise effect (disabled by default)
- Added vignetting effect (disabled by default)
- Added slight mouse follow to camera
- Better & faster SSAO, Bloom and Particle physics
- More light effects