There has been an update to Critical Annihilation to fix some minor issues:
- Fixed paint mode with rifles, now paints on hit again
- Fixed physics sensitivity, bullet casings and chairs don’t sink into ground anymore.
- Minor voxel shader optimization
- Added Depth Of Field option back to video settings (was accidentally removed)
- Added option to controls to disable mouse follow on the camera.
So you made your own voxel editor?
Yes, although currently it’s running inside the Unity editor. There will be a full editor in the game itself later on.
i cant play the game, ¿why?