Here are the links to the official soundtrack which Shurk composed for Critical Annihilation on Soundcloud and iTunes. I hope you enjoy what you hear:
Listen on Soundcloud:
Support on iTunes:
We just released Critical Annihilation on steam early access! Go check it out here
I’ve just uploaded a new version to steam, here’s a list of the updates.
- Fixed radar.
- Fixed machine gun sound getting stuck on death.
- Fixed character stats available message showing when none are available.
- Fixed bullets sometimes not disappearing.
- Fixed black particles floating around when a lot of destruction is happening at once
- Fixed performance issue when a lot of moving text was on the screen. I’ve had to change all text objects so this might have introduced some new bugs.
- Fixed shadow settings, can now disable shadows while soft shadows are enabled.
- Fixed perks going outside of character window when having a lot of perks.
- Fixed issue with bloom sometimes turning everything green.
- Fixed special weapons not switching back to secondary when having the larger magazine perk.
- Fixed training camp, large sand bags were to close to the tanks/targets causing them not to load.
- Fixed clip not being fully loaded on level load when having larger magazines.
- Fixed max. health increase perks not working on level load.
- Improved level loading time.
- Temporary fix for the yard, currently is the docks with different weather. Will be changed to a new map next week.
- Partially fixed explosions not always removing parts of the world.
- Partially fixed spawns, will have a more complete overhaul next week.
- Added change list.
- Added light beams to health packs so they’re easier to see.